THE HARTL CRUSHER HAS MANY DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS
- Processing natural rock in quarries, mines, gravel pits, river gravel, etc.
- Processing spoil in the form of concrete, tiles, asphalt, ceramics, glass etc.
- Recycling railway sleepers and concrete posts
- Roadworks and levelling work, excavations, forestry roads
This is a flexible and mobile product which is used for processing natural rock and recycling materials economically on site, within the minimum space and the shortest time.
The required material is immediately processed by the bucket crusher on the very spot where it has been collected, or happens to be! Once processed, the product can generally be replaced on the spot and put to use straightaway.
The bucket crusher developed by HARTL is a quality, robust jaw crusher that has been ingeniously fitted to an excavator bucket.
This compact crushing unit is mounted onto an excavator (or similar machine) and attached by our quick coupling system. The drive is run from the excavator's hydraulic motor.
The ensuing COST SAVINGS include
- Cost of delivering or removing the material
- Possible landfil costs
- Purchase of new material
- Transport and organisational costs
- Number of machines on site - 1 excavator
- Number of operators - 1 person
- Processing and preparation costs
- Running costs
The HARTL CRUSHER enables you to expand or develop your line of business.
Your investment in a HARTL CRUSHER is of lasting value, will very soon pay for itself, while also protecting the environment and natural resources.