The HARTL SCREENER has many APPLICATIONS
- Processing natural rock in gravel, river gravel, and sand pits, etc.
- Classifying and refining materials for recycling
- Roadworks and levelling work, excavations, forestry roads, etc.
- Classifying topsoils in the agricultural sector
- Screening chippings, sand in beach cleaning operations, etc.
- Laying drains and pipelines
This is a flexible and mobile product which is used for separating natural rock and recycling materials economically on site, within the minimum space and the shortest time.
The materials are lifted or excavated on the spot and immediately separated into the required sizes by the screening bucket. Once screened, the end product is generally replaced and re-used immediately on-site.
The bucket screener developed by HARTL is a quality, robust screen drum that has been ingeniously fitted to an excavator bucket.
This compact screening unit is mounted on an excavator (or similar machine) and attached by our quick coupling system. The drive is run from the excavator's hydraulic motor.
The ensuing COST SAVINGS include
- The cost of removing and delivering the materials
- Possible landfill costs
- Cost of purchasing new materials
- Freight and logistics costs
- Number of machines on site - 1 excavator
- Number of operators - 1 person
- Crushing costs when used as a pre-screener
- Operating costs
The HARTL SCREENER enables you to expand or develop your line of business.
Your investment in a HARTL SCREENER is of lasting value, will very soon pay for itself, while protecting the environment and natural resources as well.